Friday, November 7, 2008

final projects

Hey guys,
So there are two weeks (ish) until thanksgiving and I was just wondering whether we wanted to start talking about final projects-or if we even want to do to something all together. I thought it would be fun to make a project that revolved around making some sort of movie. Everyone seemed to bring something different to the project we did before and I think it would be fun to work on something like that again-however, that's just my opinion.

-Anna

3 comments:

Tesekkür ederim said...

In terms of the final project I am already doing something. I have not finalized anything. I would be more than happy to help out and participate some in a group project. If you everyone comes up with a project of a group idea I would be more than happy to help.
Corey

Tesekkür ederim said...

ok sounds good, maybe we should meet for five minutes after class and all say what we want to do\whether we want to do a group project, or whatever.

-Anna

Tesekkür ederim said...

I agree, that would be a good idea so everyone's on the same page. Then we can plan to meet. I would like to do a group project.

-Abe