Sunday, September 14, 2008

meeting

I am pretty sure we were definitely going to meet for our first meeting to establish if we could pull of the not ever assignment for the future, as well as figure out what were were going to do for monday. I was here and did not see anyone, and if I was the only one who thought we were supposed to meet, then who was supposed to put it all together. I thought that was me, but without meeting at least once that makes a shit load more work for me. I guess this will figure itself out in the next 24 hours whatever exactly did happen.
Corey

1 comment:

Ahewat said...

i was there too!I didn't see you, so I just posted notes on chapter 2 instead. Jeff was going to do chapter 3 so all that leaves is chapter 1 for notes\reflections. If you want to chat further before our posts are due, just leave me a message her or on my facebook (Anna Hewat).