Monday, December 8, 2008

the internet then and now

the CTM got me thinking about when the first time i went on the internet was and what i used the internet for over the first few years my family had a computer, probably around '99 or 2000.

then- napster, aim, dial up, email, yahoo searches, looking at bikes with my friends and not much else

now- facebook, google, high speed, skype, ichat, twitter, a blog on every subject ever, youtube, ebay, etc etc etc...

its weird to see everything thats new and worse to think what 8 more years will look like.

tom

2 comments:

Jen, the Cookie Empress said...

I remember the original AOL and Windows 95. Do you remember Oregon Trail?

I wonder what our kids and their kids etc, will have, right?

Tesekkür ederim said...

i was a huge fan of windows 95